Frequently Asked Questions
I don't live in the US, is the material still relevant to me?
Yes! While all of the examples are using US properties, ALL of the concepts taught and tools provided are just as useful for any market around the world. In fact, I have students from over 190 countries who are learning and using the tools provided in the course to help them invest in their local area.
What if I don't have any real estate background?
Perfect! I start you off with a heavy dose of the fundamentals so students with no experience or background can get the most out of the rest of the course. Check out my foundational sections below.
Can you make me rich by taking your course?
No, not just from taking the course. Anyone who promises you that is selling snake oil.
What I can guarantee is that you will leave with some serious real estate investing knowledge and techniques that can then lead you to being more profitable with your investments.
What else does this course cover besides real estate investing?
This course is ALL about and ONLY about professional real estate investing analysis concepts and techniques. Nothing else. But as you can see, this topic alone offers quite a bit to cover already.
Actually, I do cover one more thing: I will also cover daily affirmations that help you build that winning mindset. Oh, and I’ll have lots of sales videos that will push you to sign up for my super top secret real estate system for only 12 monthly low payments of just $999. Just kidding.
Who this course is for:
Newbie real estate investors
Experienced commercial and/or residential real estate investors
People that want to invest in House Flips, Rental Properties or Apartments
Those that want to invest in commercial warehouses, parking lots, retail properties, etc…
Great for private investors and investment teams
Real Estate Agents Seeking Tools to Appeal to Investor Audience
Those who want to make BANK with Airbnb
MBA Students, iBankers, Financial Analysts
Someone who wants an in depth and broad coverage of real estate investment analysis concepts and techniques
I have some real estate background already, what could I learn from your course?
Besides everything listed above, I’ll show you how to answer these types of questions for EVERY kind of real estate property:
• How do you know if a particular investment is worth your time and money?
• How do you know if property A is better than property B?
• How do you find deals that make sense for you? That fit your risk preferences and goals?
• How can you calculate your expected return on your investment?
• How would you analyze the returns for your investment company?
• How do you structure an investment with investment partners?
• How do you analyze operating assets? If you know how to do all of that, this course isn’t for you. The good news I have plenty of advanced courses available as well, feel free to check those out right now to find the one that’s appropriate for your experience level.
Having said that, I put A LOT of useful materials in here so you’re more than likely going to learn something new.
I’ve had folks who had over 20 years of experience find something of value in this course, so I’m certain you can too.